Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Secret is Out....


       Okay... So we hear it all the time.. "Your hair looks SOOO good!" "How do you get your hair to stay like that?" and most of all... " I wish I had time to make my hair look like that." Well, in honor of our new blog... we are going to tell you the secret. The Dirty Secret....
    
  Tony & Guy's DIrty Secret dry shampoo from the Rockaholic line. The tag line on the bottle says that "It keeps your hair rock'in one more day".  Packaged in an aerosol can the scented talc is sprayed onto the roots to absorb excess oil and freshen a not so fresh fro.  It has a citrusy, soapy, fresh lime scent and honestly will change your life. It can cover up (but not erase, ha ha) your dirty secret from the night before... you know? Not washing your hair. Why? What did you think we were talking about? Ha!
    
     I think about all the trips to Vegas that I didn't have this product. Think of all of the extra stupid mistakes I could have made while I was spending time washing my hair! We insist that everyone pick this one up. This is a five star must have... FOR SURE.

                                                                                                                    Kelli & Lauren

1 comment: